Tuesday, December 27, 2016

REMINDERS

REMEMBER, The Research Paper is due THIS FRIDAY BY 5pm. No late papers will be accepted. This is a major grade, so please don't flake out on me. You can e-mail it to me at jgrasso@ecok.edu or jgrasso91@gmail.com. 

The SIXTH TEMPLATE RESPONSE was due last week. A few of you still haven't posted it or e-mailed it to me. If I get it by Friday I'll give you half credit. If you don't turn it in at all, you'll lose 20 points (or 20% of your grade). Since you already presented on it, as well as read the book, it seems a shame not to turn in the template response. 

Let me know if you have any questions or difficulties. Otherwise, I look forward to reading the final paper! 

1 comment:

  1. "Treine enquanto eles dormem, estude enquanto eles se divertem, persista enquanto eles descansam, e então, viva o que eles sonham"

    Melhores momentos de Bruninha em 2016.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBA0gliDTVs

    ReplyDelete

Some Final Paper Resources, Part 3: Cultural Significance of Comics

For those of you interested in exploring the cultural significance of comics, there are many articles and discussions about how comics both ...