Friday, January 6, 2012

I am behind...more soon!

In preparing for the Spring 2012 semester (in 5 days!) I have fallen behind updates for this site.  Several students' responses still await posting, and I hope to finish this over the weekend.  I am still sporadically grading final papers, and these will be returned to you (if you don't have them already) over the next 5 days via e-mail.  I apologize for the delay!  I will also post my own responses to some recent novels, and include other interesting updates and notes as things come up.  Be sure to drop by occassionally throughout the semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Paper Resources, Part 3: Cultural Significance of Comics

For those of you interested in exploring the cultural significance of comics, there are many articles and discussions about how comics both ...